Box of 20 x 4.8 g sachets
Box of 20 x 4.8 g sachets
Food supplement with microencapsulated Probiotics and prebiotic fibre (FOS)
- with Pueraria lobata, Soy, Red clover, Vitex, Griffonia, Green tea, Bifidobacterium lactis Bb1, naturally rich in Zinc.
- With sweeteners
- With steviol glycosides (Stevia)
Food supplement with microencapsulated Probiotics andprebiotic fibre (FOS), with Pueraria lobata, Soy, Red clover, Vitex, Griffonia, Green tea, Bifidobacterium lactis Bb1, naturally rich in Zinc.
- Soy and Red clover help counteract menopausal disorders.
- Pueraria lobata is useful for regulating blood pressure and cardiovascular function.
- Griffonia contributes to relaxation, sleep regulation and mental well-being. It is also useful to control the sense of hunger.
- Green tea contributes to the drainage of body fluids.
- Zinc contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Lactic acid bacteria strains and fibre (FOS) are in a "gastroprotected", "microencapsulated" form; they support and stimulate the development in the intestinal microflora, especially Bifidobacteria.
Profem plus contains a complete and synergistic association of the following plant extracts:
- Red clover (Trifolium pratense L.): helps counteract menopausal disorders and supports the body’s depurative functions.
- Pueraria lobata or Kudzu (Pueraria lobata (Willd.) Ohwi): Kudzu root extract is useful for regulating blood pressure and cardiovascular function. It also contributes to normal joint function.
- Soy (Glycine max (L.) Merr.): helps reducing hot flushes up to 60%, thanks to its high content in genistein, an isoflavone characterized by a high affinity for estrogen receptors beta. Soy extract contributes also to lipid metabolism.
- Griffonia (Griffonia simplicifolia Vahl ex DC. ): contributes to relaxation, sleep regulation and mental well-being. It is also useful to control the sense of hunger.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis L. Kuntze): Green tea extract is rich in polyphenols, anti-oxidants useful for mantaining body weight. Green tea also contributes to the drainage of body fluids and it is a useful tonic in case of physical and mental fatigue.
The balanced combination of plant extracts contained in the formulation of Profem plus is a useful nutritional support for menopausal women.
The synergistic action of the plant extracts in the formulation of Profem plus is supported by the presence of 6 micro-organisms with probiotic action.
Intestinal flora balance is also important during the menopause. The micro-organisms in Profem plus together with Lactic acid bacteria strains and fibre (FOS) promote the balance of intestinal flora. The 6 probiotic micro-organisms contained in Profem plus are in a 'gastroprotected and microencapsulated' form. Using this production technique guarantees the viability of the micro-organisms even during gastro-intestinal transit.
The composition of Profem plus takes advantage of the presence of a tindalized probiotic micro-organism called Bifidobacterium lactis Bb1, which is able to release in the intestine a highly bioavailable form of Zinc; Zinc is a trace element essential for metabolism, and which quantities are generally reduced during menopause and ageing. Zinc constitutes an important mineral in the delicate menopausal phase. It contributes to the normal function of the immune system; to the normal metabolization of carbohydrates, fatty acids, macronutrients and to maintaining healthy bones.
Profem plus is gluten-free and naturally lactose-free.
How to use
Take the contents of one sachet preferably 30 minutes before meals. To help nocturnal sleep, we recommend taking Profem Plus 30 minutes before the evening meal. Dissolve the sachet contents in half a glass of water at room temperature, mix thoroughly and drink immediately.
We recommend taking 1 sachet daily for 3 months.
Store the product in a cool and dry place and protect from light and heat sources. The expiry date refers to a product correctly stored in its original and undamaged packaging. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Keep out of the reach of young children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Sweetener: sorbitol; Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS); fructose; Soy (Glycine max L. Merr.) seeds dry extract - min. 10% isoflavones; baked apple aroma; Green tea (Camellia sinensis L. Kuntze) leaves dry extract - min. 50% polyphenols; Pueraria lobata (Pueraria lobata Willd. Ohwi) root dry extract - min. 40% isoflavones; bulking agent: maltodextrin; Bifidobacterium lactis Bb1 (DSM 17850) tyndallize rich in zinc; acidity regulator: citric acid; Griffonia (Griffonia simplicifolia M. Vahl ex DC. Baill) seed dry extract (> 20% L-5-HTP); zinc gluconate; Vitex (Vitex agnus castus L.) fruit dry extract (> 0.6% Aucubin, > 0.5% Agnuside); Microencapsulated lactic acid bacteria strains: Bifidobacterium lactis BS01 (LMG P-21384), Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02 (DSM 21717), Lactobacillus paracasei LPC00 (LMG P-21380), Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR06 (DSM 21981), Lactobacillus plantarum LP02 (LMG P-21020), Lactobacillus salivarius LS03 (DSM 22776); sweetener: steviol glycosides; anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; Red Clover (Trifolium pratense L.) leaves and flowers dry extract - min. 8% isoflavones.
- with sweeteners