60 capsules of 500 mg
60 capsules of 500 mg
Food supplement containing Vitamin C, E, B2, Niacin and freeze-dried Dermacollagen.
- Vegetal gelatin capsules
Thanks to the most advanced research on exosomes, Guna opens new horizons in the science of nutrition.
Research on exosome micro-vesicles has led to the discovery of important biological complexes that have revolutionised our knowledge of how cells communicate and interact with each other.
Inspired by this scientific cutting-edge research, the Exoguna Line is broadening the frontiers of food supplementation through specific formulations designed to promote the biological vitality of each body district.
Dermoguna - Health and beauty of the skin
The health and beauty of skin, nails and hair are key indicators of our state of wellness. The skin is like a shield that protects the body from UV rays, cold, temperature changes, wind, saltiness, pathogens, and pollutants.
Despite its continuous regeneration process, the strength and youthfulness of skin, hair and nails gradually diminish over the years due to the physiological decrease of collagen, elastin, water, and other nutrients. Embracing a healthy lifestyle, along with a balanced diet, is undoubtedly the first step towards the beauty and wellness of our skin.
Dermoguna is the food supplement designed to preserve the biological vitality of the skin, by nourishing the connective tissue, skin, nails, and hair. It also protects against the negative effects of oxidative stress.
- Freeze-dried porcine Dermacollagen: an exclusive and certified component, which is the result of Guna's latest nutritional research. Dermacollagen contains essential nutritional elements such as proteins, amino acids, specific vitamins, and nucleic acids, useful to promote the skin renewal process.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense, aerial parts): a plant with high silicon content, an essential mineral for the normal development of connective tissue and elastin. It is found in large quantities in the skin, nails, and hair. Horsetail supports connective tissue trophism and the wellbeing of nails and hair.
- Vitamin C: contributes to normal collagen formation.
- Vitamins C, E, B2 help protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B2 and Niacin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin and to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Instructions for use
It is recommended to take up to 2 capsules per day with a little water. Take 1 capsule at a time: half an hour before the 2 main meals.
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) aerial parts powder, freeze-dried collagen (Dermacollagen) vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol), anti-caking agent: magnesium salt of fatty acids; niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin B2 (riboflavin); (for the capsule) gelatin from pullulan (naturally fermented from tapioca).
Store the product in a cool and dry place and protect from light. The expiry date refers to a product correctly stored in its original and undamaged packaging. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Pregnant or lactating women should consult with a physician prior to taking supplements.
60 capsules of 500 mg. Net weight 30 g ℮