Profem contains 6 exclusive probiotic strains in a in a gastro-protected and micro-incapsulated form, with prebotic fibre that supports the intestinal flora balance. Enriched with natural ingredients helping counteracting the symptoms linked to menopause disorders.
Profem™ active ingredients
Probiotic strains with prebiotic fibre: helps rebalance the whole intestinal flora.
Soy and clover extracts: help counteracting menopausal disorders.
Pueraria lobara (kudzu): helps regulating the blood pressure.
Green tea extract: due to its antioxidant properties, it is useful for rebalancing the body weight.
Melatonin: contributes to the reduction of time taken to fall asleep. The beneficial affect is obtained by consuming 1mg of melatonin close to bedtime.
Why is Profem™ unique
- Three synergistic “nuclei” of action, effective and specific for:
- reducing menopausal symptoms.
- slowing down the aging process.
- improving bowel function.
- Three natural sources of selected, highly bioavailable isoflavones: Soy, Pueraria lobata, Trifolium pratense.
- Unique enhanced symbiotic action to help the colonization of the different intestinal segments and the absorption of isoflavones.
- Helps counteract weight gain and water retention thanks to the extract of green tea.
- Helps rebalancing of neuroendocrine circuits thanks to the presence of melatonin.
- Helpful against coliform bacteria thanks to lactobacillus rhamnosus lr06 and lactobacillusplantarum lp02.
- Enhaced absorption of calcium and magnesium thanks to the presence of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS).
- One daily intake.
- One sachet of Profem™ ensures an intake of no less than 2 billion microencapsulated and gastroprotected active probiotics. The viability of its probiotic strains is guaranteed until the expiry date indicated on the label.