Now with natural sweetener from stevia!
Ferroguna is a food supplement with Iron, Copper, Vitamin C and dehydrated Baobab fruit pulp. Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin C increases iron absorption and Copper contribute to the normal iron transport in the body.
Why is Ferroguna unique
- promotes the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells formation by providing 100% of the daily iron needs in highly absorbable form, as:
- it is conveyed in an organic complex (iron fumarate).
- it is in orodispersible form, that is immediately bioavailable to the body.
- The bioavailability of Iron is further improved by the presence of Copper, Vitamin C and the Baobab fruit pulp. These do not only improve iron absorption and its transport in the organism, but at the same time also provide elements with antioxidant and protective properties.
- Ferroguna is an optimal iron supplementation in pregnancy, being fully compatible with specific levels of Daily Nutrient Reference Values.
- Ferroguna melts directly in the mouth without water and is rapidly absorbed.
- Its high palatability and tolerability do not induce any side effects in the gastrointestinal system.
Iron fumarate: 1 sachet of Ferroguna contains average 14 mg of iron Fumarate in ionic ferrous form with a bioavailability of 30-35%, the highest one compared to other sources (bioavailability of 5-20%): 1 sachet of Ferroguna releases in the blood about 5 mg of iron available for absorption, thus meeting the average daily needs of the organism.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): 1 sachet of Ferroguna provides a well-balanced amount of Vitamin C necessary for iron absorption and utilization. This vitamin is essential for hematopoiesis: it promotes the incorporation of iron into hemoglobin and its transport through transferrin. Several studies confirm that in the presence of Vitamin C iron absorption increases up to 30%.
Copper: it is an important cofactor for several enzymes involved in iron metabolism. Its presence is required along with Vitamin C for an optimal iron absorption.
Baobab dried fruit pulp (organic certification, GMO and allergen free): increases hemoglobin concentration and improves the iron cellular store.